FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- General Information: How do I change my personal information?
- General Information: How do I set up an online account?
- General Information: I didn't get my validation email
- General Information: My child does not come up as an eligible registrant
- General Information: What if I need a refund?
After logging in, click on profile in the upper right hand corner.Â On the left side of the page your current information will be displayed with an option to edit. Click on edit, change and save your new information.
Online account user names are your e-mail address. Accounts are set up by the head of households e-mail address and all the other household members are added as a relationship. That way, you can view every household member on one calendar. Your first step is to click on 'sign up'. Enter your data and click on 'sign up'. Follow the step by step directions to set up your account. If you receive the message email address already taken, you are already in our system and just need to set up a password. Go to sign in, click on forgot password, enter account e-mail address and you will be sent an e-mail with a link to set up a password. Don't forget to add children's birthdates and grade level(s) or you will not be able to register them.
Be sure you have added email@example.com to your safe senders list. Check your spam or trash folder, many e-mail providers send automated messages to the spam box.
Each child's account needs a birthdate as well as a grade level. You can add these by logging in and clicking on profile in the upper right corner. Once you are in your profile page click on manage relationships to edit each family member's account. If your child is not in school yet - please identify them as PK.
Refund Procedure for
Adult and Youth Enrichment
- If you cancel a class registration before one week prior to start date, a per course processing fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If you cancel a class registration within one week of start date, we will refund 50%.
- Transferring to another class: Before one week prior to start date, transfer to a future class in the same brochure without a processing fee. Within a week of start date, transfer for 50%.
- For refund or transfer: Aquatics call 425-6624, for other programs call 651-425-6600.
- No refunds or credit vouchers will be given on or after start date of class.
Aquatics - Athletics - Gymnastics
Processing fees and voucher/refund depends on individual programs. See original flyers or check our website at www.cecool.com.
Still have questions?
Feel free to contact us with what's on your mind.