FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- General Information: How do I change my personal information?
- General Information: How do I set up an online account?
- General Information: I didn't get my validation email
- General Information: My child does not come up as an eligible registrant
- General Information: What if I need a refund?
After logging in, click on profile in the upper right hand corner. On the left side of the page your current information will be displayed with an option to edit. Click on edit, change and save your new information.
Online account user names are your e-mail address. Accounts are set up by the head of households e-mail address and all the other household members are added as a relationship. That way, you can view every household member on one calendar. Your first step is to click on 'sign up'. Enter your data and click on 'sign up'. Follow the step by step directions to set up your account. If you receive the message email address already taken, you are already in our system and just need to set up a password. Go to sign in, click on forgot password, enter account e-mail address and you will be sent an e-mail with a link to set up a password. Don't forget to add children's birthdates and grade level(s) or you will not be able to register them.
Be sure you have added CommunityEducation@sowashco.org to your safe senders list. Check your spam or trash folder, many e-mail providers send automated messages to the spam box.
Each child's account needs a birthdate as well as a grade level. You can add these by logging in and clicking on profile in the upper right corner. Once you are in your profile page click on manage relationships to edit each family member's account. If your child is not in school yet, please identify them as PK (Pre-Kindergarten).
Dear Valued Community Member,
As South Washington County Schools have stated in prior communication, we are focused on prevention by;
- Sanitizing drinking fountains, bathrooms and health/nurse offices.
- Disinfecting and cleaning frequently touched surfaces including countertops, computer workstations, doorknobs and communal spaces.
- Encouraging any students or staff who are feeling sick to stay home.
- Monitoring the number of absences for students and staff.
We ask that you be vigilant and aware of the ongoing information, and if you or your child are sick, please stay home.
As a courtesy to our Community, we have temporarily updated our refund and cancellation procedure.
ADULT AND YOUTH ENRICHMENT, CLASSES AND ACTIVITIES
- If you need to cancel your registration, seven or more days before the class start date, you will receive a full refund.
- If you need to cancel your registration under seven days of the class start date, you will be given an online voucher code for the amount paid. This voucher will be good through June 30, 2021. Online Voucher codes will be available as soon as possible.
GYMNASTICS AND AQUATICS
- If you need to cancel your registration before the registration deadline, you will receive a full refund.
- If you need to cancel your registration after the registration deadline, you will be given an online voucher code for the amount paid. This voucher will be good through June 30, 2021. Online Voucher codes will be available as soon as possible.
Still have questions?
Feel free to contact us with what's on your mind.